Offering a Large Selection of Steel Framing in the Dimensions You Need
Robert N. Karpp stocks one of the best selections of steel framing and accessories in the area, in the lengths and gauges that meet your specific construction requirements. Our steel options include:
- Light gauge steel studs and tracks – designed for use in interior non-load bearing applications, manufactured in thicknesses ranging from 15 mils to 33 mils.
- Heavy gauge steel studs, tracks and joists – designed for use in curtain wall and load bearing applications, manufactured in 20 gauge through 16 gauge sizes, with flange/leg sizes from 1 1/4 inches to 3 inches.
- Shaft wall studs, tracks and jamb struts – created as rigid high performance products to maintain shaft wall integrity, manufactured in 18, 20 and 25 gauge sizes.
- Special orders: special order metal framing items are available upon request and can be delivered with prompt lead time.
All of our steel is mill-certified and galvanized, and designed for attaching drywall to internal and non-load bearing partitions, acoustic- and fire-rated walls, bulkheads, corridor ceilings and stairwells. We are committed to offering our customers economical metal framing solutions without sacrificing quality.
Our Steel Framing Brands Are the Best In the Business
Robert N. Karpp is pleased to partner with the industry’s top steel framing manufacturers, including:
- Flex-Ability Concepts
- MBA Metal Framing
- Niles Building Products
- Phillips Manufacturing
- Radius Track
- Super Stud
- The Steel Network
When you place an order with Robert N. Karpp, our skilled team will bring your materials directly to your jobsite and place them exactly where you need them. You can also will call orders ahead of time for pickup at your most convenient yard location.
We Also Offer Many Types of Steel Framing Accessories
Our dedication to customer service includes providing our customers with a complete selection of steel framing accessories, which are ideal for both residential and commercial construction jobs. Our line of steel accessories includes:
- Steel clips – available in 12 gauge, 14 gauge and 16 gauge sizes
- Flat straps – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Furring hat/channel – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Angles/LFR/Shiny 90 – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- RC/resilient channel – available pre-punched with a 1/2” depth
- Cold rolled channel – available in multiple gauges
- Slotted track – available in 14 gauge and 25 gauge sizes
- Fire track – available in multiple sizes
- Flex track – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Security mesh – available as heavy gauge mesh
- Metal lath – available in different types, including hi rib, expanded and flat
- Low wall/knee wall support – available for multiple wall heights and widths
We’ve been in the construction supply business for years, so we understand how valuable steel has become for all types of jobs. That’s why we make sure to keep a comprehensive selection of all the metal framing, tracks, studs and accessories you need to properly complete your building project.
Does your construction job also require acoustical tile? Check out our complete inventory of ceiling tile and acoustical systems and add anything you need to your delivery order.