Your Local Wallboard Supply Company
Robert N. Karpp has a wide variety of drywall materials in multiple sheet thicknesses and lengths, suitable for types I-V construction applications. All of our yards, in the Boston area and beyond, carry a fully-stocked inventory of glass-mat panels, Sheetrock®, and specialty wallboard products, including:
- Regular wallboard – drywall composed of a firm gypsum core wrapped in paper; available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Fire-rated/Type X wallboard – drywall with protective additives and lass fiber reinforcements; useful for interior walls and ceilings
- Non-paper faced wallboard – drywall covered front and back with fiberglass for water resistance; helps to deter mold
- Moisture- and mold-resistant wallboard – drywall with advanced Sheetrock technology; provides enhanced protection to inhibit mold development
- Impact resistant wallboard – drywall with a dense gypsum core reinforced by glass fiber; useful for high-traffic areas
- Tile backer – offering customers a unique moisture- and mold-resistant board; ideal for wet areas such as bathrooms, floors and kitchens
- Shaft wall liner – made with a special moisture-resistant panel; generally, also fire-resistant
Our Sheetrock is available in 1/4 inch to 5/8 inch thicknesses, and can also be ordered in beveled or tapered finishes for streamlined installation.
If you’re buying quality wallboard, you likely also need joint compound and other finishing products. View our full selection online or stop by one of our convenient yard locations for more details.
What Sets Us Apart
Robert N. Karpp Company is committed to providing the best gypsum, wallboard and drywall products and tools on the market, along with exceptional customer service. Whether you’re patching a wall in your home or working on a new building project, our skilled professionals can help you find the right drywall and wallboard accessories to fit your needs.
We have a proven track record of quality products, employee safety, and secure, on-time order delivery service. With us, you can expect:
- Careful attention to the safety and security of all your items during transportation or storage
- Company-wide focus on OSHA compliance and safety practices, including the staffing of a full-time safety manager
Place your residential or commercial wallboard orders ahead of time for pickup at any of our yards or trust us for timely delivery with full stock-and-scatter service.