Stocking All the Drywall Weight and Sizes You Need in Abington
Robert N. Karpp stocks a complete line of lightweight drywall to accommodate your commercial and residential building requirements. We have the industry’s best options for types I-V drywall construction applications, in a wide selection of weights and sizes. Our yard professionals will help you find the right type of drywall for your needs, whether it’s a small home renovation or a new office building.
Some of our drywall options include:
- Regular drywall
- Type X drywall
- Lightweight drywall
- Soundproofing drywall
- Fire-resistant drywall
- Mold-resistant drywall
- Mildew-resistant drywall
We are proud to source our materials from leading manufacturers such as USG, Georgia Pacific, National Gypsum and CertainTeed.
Our Lightweight Drywall is Suitable for Multiple Types of Projects
Some common applications of drywall from Robert N. Karpp include:
- Home additions and repairs
- Waterproofing walls, ceilings and floors
- Fire retardant structures
- New commercial construction
- Porches and other semi-exposed areas
- Garages and carports
- Soundproofing rooms
In addition to our inventory of standard and lightweight drywall, Robert N. Karpp also offers a variety of specialty products. They include:
- Tile backer – an excellent under-layer for ceramic bathroom or pool tiles.
- Glass mat panels – guaranteed to withstand high-moisture and high-humidity environments.
- Soundproofing gypsum board – ideal for professional spaces such as hospitals, boardrooms and home offices where sound dampening is a must.
Give us a call for a comprehensive consultation on the best lightweight drywall or specialty products for your project.
Don’t Forget Your Drywall Compound
Stock up on high quality joint compound so you can professionally seal joints and create a smooth painting surface. A few of our options include:
- Setting type joint compounds
- Taping light joint compounds
- Ready-mix joint compounds
Whether you are a homeowner, contractor, remodeler, architect or interior designer, we have the drywall weight and sizes you need. And while you’re in, be sure to check out our selection of steel products!
Robert N. Karpp – Abington, MA
245 North Ave.
Abington, MA 02351