Wallboard Joint Treatments & Finishes
Robert N. Karpp Company can help you finish your drywall jobs right.
Quality Wallboard Muds, Joint Compounds and Finishes
Choosing the correct mud to seal your joints and finish off your drywall is an essential part of a professional construction project. Robert N. Karpp carries a full selection of all-purpose and specialty mudding products for both commercial and residential jobs that are appropriate for wallboard finishes from levels 1 to 5. Some of the products we offer for delivery or pickup include:
- All-purpose wallboard mud – a gypsum dust mixed with water that is used to cover drywall seams
- Multi-use drywall mud – a ready-mix joint compound that helps embed tape, finish joints and add texture
- Lightweight wallboard mud – a lighter version of drywall mudding that is easier to handle and increases application speed
- Setting compound – a multipurpose wallboard mud useful for filling, smoothing and finishing your walls
- Taping joint compound – a wallboard tape that is available in paper (non-adhesive) and fiberglass (self-adhesive and good for stucco), used to seam drywall joints
- Textured wallboard finishes – a hand-applied or machine-sprayed product that adds texture to drywall
Our four yards across Massachusetts carry both dry and ready-mix joint treatment from companies like National Gypsum®, USG™and Lafarge – three of the best drywall manufacturers in the business.
While you’re considering drywall finishes, muds and spackle, don’t forget all to shop for all your other wallboard tools and wallboard accessories needs at Robert N. Karpp too.
Understanding Your Wallboard Finishing Options
Not sure which wallboard mudding is best for your job? Our knowledgeable professionals are here to help. Whether you need to fill joints, embed paper tape or even skim coat a ceiling, we can help you select the perfect mud or compound to get the finish you need.
Order Wallboard from Robert N. Karpp Company
We stock an extensive selection of wallboard finishing products at all of our yards. Have wallboard and drywall accessories delivered to your jobsite or, stop by a location and pick them up.
We pride ourselves on our superior customer service and our on-time delivery with full stock and scatter service.