We Carry All Types Of Insulation Panels and Rolls
Robert N. Karpp offers a full line of insulation panels, batts and rolls for your commercial and residential building needs. We carry products for both interior and exterior applications from major manufacturers like Knauf, CertainTeed and Roxul. Our insulation solutions include:
- Batt/roll insulation – made from fiberglass, mineral wool, plastic fibers or natural fibers. Batt/roll insulation is used on unfinished walls, foundation walls, floors and ceilings.
- Loose-fill and blown-in insulation – made from cellulose, fiberglass or mineral wool. Loose-fill insulation is most useful for hard-to-reach places, enclosed existing walls, open wall cavities and unfinished attic floors.
- Rigid fiber insulation – made from fiberglass or mineral wool. Rigid fiber is often used in locations that are subject to high temperatures, such as ducts.
- Rigid foam board insulation – made from polystyrene, polyisocyanurate and polyurethane. Rigid foam board insulation must be covered with ½ inch of other materials (like gypsum board) or with weatherproof facing.
- Mineral wool insulation – this special type of batt insulation is made from inorganic materials and is naturally fire retardant. It also reduces unwanted noise transfer between rooms, does not deteriorate, can be installed at any temperature, and is resistant to water, mold and mildew.
We Offer Different Product Lines and R-Values For Our Insulation Sheets
Robert N. Karpp carries insulation products that are suitable for a variety of jobsite needs. Some of these include commercial buildings, unfinished floors, residential walls, interior/exterior walls, garages and enclosed spaces. To make sure you have everything you need, we stock the following types of insulation rolls and panels:
- Knauf – Ecobatt Insulation and Jet Stream Ultra Blowing Wool Insulation
- CertainTeed – SMARTBATT and InsulSafe®
- Roxul – a variety of lines
Robert N. Karpp services a number of businesses including builders, developers, homeowners and state and local agencies. We also work with general contractors of all sizes on a variety of projects. For customers interested in LEED credits and/or LEED Certification, we carry products that are environmentally sustainable and can help you meet green building standards.
We Deliver On Time, Directly To Your Jobsite
Robert N. Karpp is proud of its commitment to full-service delivery, trained professionals, and exceptional customer service. We pledge to safeguard your materials against environmental damage during storage and transport, and to place everything exactly where you need it when we get there.
Ready to get started? Give us a call or stop by a showroom today! And while you’re there, be sure to take a look at some of the accessories you might need to complete your insulation job.